人们常常会有时光转瞬即逝的感觉,尤其是当看着自己的孩子熟睡的侧脸,仿佛上一秒他还在自己的怀里呢喃,下一刻却就要离家远航。
而总有一天,他也会如自己这般,深情地凝望着孩子的睡脸,也许到那一天,他终将懂得此刻你的心情。
一本诗一样的绘本《有一天》,送给所有的孩子和父母。

▌One day I counted yourfingers and kissed each one.
曾经,我轻吻着你的每根小指头。

▌One day the first snowflakes fell,and Iheld you up and watched them melt on your baby skin.
曾经,当第一片雪花飘落,我将你高高举起,看着它们在你稚嫩的皮肤上融化。

▌One day,we crossed the street,and you heldmy hand tight.
曾经,你的小手紧抓着我,一同穿越都市的车水马龙。

▌Then ,you were my baby,
曾经,你是我的小宝宝,

▌and now you are my child.
现在你是我的大宝贝。

▌Sometimes,When you sleep, I watch yourdream,and I dream too……
有时,望着沉睡的你,我也跟着梦想……

▌That someday you will dive into thecool,clear water of a lake.
有一天,你会潜入冷冽清澈的湖。

▌Someday you will walk into a deep wood.
独自走进一座苍郁的森林。

▌Someday your eyes will be filled with a joyso deep that they shine.
初见新奇,眼中满是光彩。

▌Someday you will run so fast and so faryour heart will feel like fire.
有一天,你会为了心中的渴求,像团火球似的疯狂追逐。

▌Someday you will swing high so high, higherthan you ever dared to swing.
有一天,你会发现自己荡的比想象的还高。

▌Someday you will hear something so sad thatyou will fold up with sorrow.
有一天,你会因为突如其来的坏消息,感觉被深深的哀伤包围。

▌Someday you will call a song to thewind,and the wind will carry your song away.
有一天,你会站在风中浅唱,期盼风儿把你的心声带向远方。

▌Someday I will stand on this porch andwatch your arms waving to me until I no longer see you.
有一天,我会倚在门边,望着你向我挥手道别,消失在我眼前。

▌Someday you will look at this house andwonder how something that feels so big can look so small.
有一天,你会望着我们的家,诧异记忆中它的巨大,和此刻看起来的渺小。

▌Someday you will feel a small weightagainst your strong back.
有一天,你会发现,自己坚强的双臂也有着一个小小负担。

▌Someday I will watch you brushing yourchild’s hair.
有一天,我会看见你坐在床沿,梳理孩子柔细的发丝。

▌Someday,a long time from now,your own hairwill glow silver in the sun.
有一天,很久很久以后的一天,你的头发也会在太阳底下闪着银光。

▌And when that day comes,love,you willremember me.
当那天到来的时候,亲爱的,你会想念我。
文/(美国)艾莉森·麦基图/(加拿大)彼德·雷诺兹译/王慧云
| 留言与评论(共有 0 条评论) |