I can't gaze at you more:看你再多也不嫌多

I can't gaze at you more:看你不嫌多

For four days you are away.

四天没见你了。

You say you have lost 0.75 kilogram of weight recently.

你说你最近减肥0.75公斤

I am so eager to see you again.

我很想再见到你。

I want to see you in a slimmer version.

我想看看你变瘦的样子。

Imagine how beautiful you are.

想你有多么漂亮。

To see how beautiful you will be after losing one kilogram.

就要看你减肥两斤之后,你将会是何等漂亮。

You say to me:"You see me every day, don't you feel bored looking at me?"

你说:"你天天看我,不觉得看烦了吗?"

No, I will never be bored gazing at you.

不,看你,我永远都不会烦。

When you nap during the day, your chest rhythmically ebb and flow with your breathing.

白天你打瞌睡的时候,胸脯随着呼吸有节奏潮涨潮落

You are vulnerable, defenseless, and a little ugly.

你脆弱,毫无防备,又有点丑。

But your vulnerability tremendously increase your beauty.

但是脆弱却让你更加漂亮。

You sit about, mouth opening.

坐姿东倒西歪,嘴唇张开。

eyes sleepy, hair untidy

睡眼惺忪,头发蓬乱。

This is a stupid version of you.

这就是愚笨版本的你。

You even use your fingers to comb your hair.

你居然还用手指来梳头发

I never see you so embarrassingly unladylike.

我从没见你如此狼狈邋遢。

I like rude, unladylike wild girls!

我喜欢没有淑女风度的疯狂女孩!

I love the embarrassing version of you,who spares no effort to make up

对于不遗余力打扮的你,我喜欢你狼狈的样子。

Your grandmother told you that girls should not always be clever,

你奶奶告诉你,女孩不要一直聪明。

otherwise she is not cute.

否则就不可爱。

When you are awake, you are clever.It's refreshing to talk with you.

你醒的时候是很聪明的,与你聊天焕然一新。

I love to talk with you just like an intellectual tryst.

我喜欢你聊天,就像学术幽会一样。

So when you are clever, I want to look at you.

你聪明的时候我喜欢看你。

Find more opportunities to look at you, or simply look square at your eyes.

趁机偷看你一眼,或者干脆直接对视你的眼睛。

When you are asleep, I want to gaze at you.

你睡着的时候我想看你。

To see you are serenely beautiful.

看你的静谧之美。

Awake or sleepy,

不管是醒着还是睡着。

I can't gaze at you more.

看你再多我也不嫌多

I can't be happier to gaze at you.

看着你我再高兴不过了。

1. can't do sth. more

做越多越好,就怕不能做得更多。

1)礼多人莫怪

You can't be more polite.

2)I can't be happier to gaze at you.

没有什么比看你更高兴的了。

2.unladylike 不像贵妇人的,像农家姑娘的

3.tryst美 [trɪst]

n.(情人的)约会,幽会

A tryst is a meeting between lovers in a quiet secret place.

She went to a tryst in a fancy dress last night.

她昨天晚上穿着一件别致的服装去约会了。

4.square

美 [skwer]

adj.正方形的;四方形的;成直角的;方的;(用于表示长度的单位后,表示某物四个边等长)…见方的

n.正方形;四方形;正方形物;(通常为方形的)广场;平方;二次幂

v.使成正方形;使成四方形;使成平方;使成二次幂;挺直身子;挺起胸膛

adv.正对着地;径直地

5.serenity 美 [sə'renəti]

n.宁静;平静;安详;从容

she is serenely beautiful.

静谧之美

发表评论
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:

相关文章

推荐文章

'); })();