I can’t help but look naively at you:我只好傻傻地看着你

I can’t help but look naively at you:我只好傻傻地看着你

When I look at you,

每次我看着你,

I always see a multitude of gentle things.

总是看见许美好的事。

I see warm street lights on cold winter nights,

我看见冬天寒夜里温暖的街灯,

shining shells on the seashore,

海边闪闪发光的贝壳,

Swallows whispering in hill forest.

山间树林里窃窃私语的燕子。

All the good things in the world hail from your eyes,

世界上所有美好的事物都来自你的眼睛

I can’t help but look naively at you,

我只好傻傻地看着你

Indulging myself in your world

放纵在你的世界里

Feasting my eyes and intoxicating my heart.

心醉了,眼福了。

Your creamy flesh and hot rind intoxicate me.

你浓稠如脂的肌理和炽热的肤皮使我沉醉不已。

1. A multitude of 许多;大量;大批;大群

A multitude of things or people is a very large number of them.

There are a multitude of small quiet roads to cycle along...

很多可以骑车的宁静小路

2. hail from英 [heɪl frəm] 美 [heɪl frəm]

出生于;来自于

Both my husband and I hail from Harbin.

我和我的丈夫都是哈尔滨人。

3. naively

adv.

无邪地;天真烂漫地,天真地

He believed, naively, that she would leave him her money.

傻傻地相信她会把钱留给他。

4. Stay! I can not help but say.

别走!我情不自禁的说。

5. intoxicate美 [ɪnˈtɑːksɪkeɪt]

v.(酒)使喝醉, 沉醉

He does not drink at all; a little wine may intoxicate him.

他根本不喝酒,因为一点酒就能使他醉。

发表评论
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:

相关文章

推荐文章

'); })();