我瘫痪后你看我吗?If I were paralyzed,would you see me?

One day you ask me a question,

一天你问我一个问题。

If I were paralyzed,would you take care of me?

如果我瘫痪了,你会照顾我吗?

Your voice was full of expectation and softness

你的声音充满着期待和温柔。

I'm so glad that you want me to be with you when you are in trouble.

我很高兴你有困难的时候要我和你在一起

I'm so lucky that you believe your paralysis will be okay if I stay with you.

我很幸运你相信我在你身边,你的病就会好。

You believe my accompany is your necessary medicine.

你相信我的陪伴是你必要的药品。

I know you want to consign your body and life to me.

我知道你想把你的身体和生命托付给我

I knew a few days ago you were my medicine,

我知道几天前你是我的药品。

No matter how sad I was, your presence could cure me.

不管我多么悲伤,你一出现我的病就好了。

I know very well as long as my beloved come, my illness will be healed.

我非常清楚只要我爱的人来了,我的病就会好。

Love is the best medicine in the world.

爱是世界上最好的药。

If you were paralyzed, I would definitely serve as your medicine.

如果你瘫痪了,我肯定要做你的药。

As long as you want me to be your medicine, I will do whatever you ask me to do.

只要你想要我成为你的药,你叫我干什么我就干什么。

I will earn enough money to support you.

我要找足够的钱来支持你。

My life is just for the reduction of your pain.

能为你减少痛苦就是我人生的意义。

I would rather you don't love me or you be hag.

我宁愿你不喜欢我, 我宁愿你是老丑女

I don't want to see you paralyzed.

我不想看你瘫痪的样子。

Please don't ask similar questions to scare me again.

请不再问我类似的问题来恐吓我。

Even if you are ugly I still love you.

即使你是个流氓,我也喜欢你。

Please don't be paralyzed and be okay again.

请不要瘫痪,你要好起来。

We still have a lot to do together.

我们还有很多事情要一起做。

There is a world waiting us to explore.

有一个世界等着我们去探索。

I desperately want you to be okay.

不顾一切地想让你好。

If love can come back, I like you even you are not yourself.

如果爱可以重来, 你变得不再是你我也喜欢

I am so unlucky to find your idiosyncrasy.

我如此倒霉发现你的特质。

I'll bring you home, giving you the money I have earned and having the meals you cooked.

我会把你带回家,把挣的钱都交给你,然后让你煮饭给我吃。

1.paralyze

v.使瘫痪或麻痹;使不能正常活动;使惊愕;(因恐怖等)使(人)吓得发呆

Otherwise, my dread of criticism can paralyze me.

不然的话,我对批评的恐惧将让我行为瘫痪

2.paralysis [pəˈræləsɪs]

n.麻痹;瘫痪;(活动、工作等)能力的完全丧失

3.consign 美 [kənˈsaɪn] 把…交付给

v.(为摆脱而)把…置于,把…交付给;把…置于(令人不快的境地);打发;发落;交给;交付;寄送

It was time to consign his bat and glove to the cupboard

该把他的球棒和手套搁进柜子里了。

4.hag 美 [hæɡ]

n.丑陋(或讨厌)的老女人

5.idiosyncrasy 美 [ˌɪdiəˈsɪŋkrəsi]

n.(个人特有的)习性;特征;癖好

发表评论
留言与评论(共有 0 条评论)
   
验证码:

相关文章

推荐文章

'); })();