服务粉丝

我们一直在努力
当前位置:首页 > 财经 >

【视频】如何判断那个人是不是喜欢你……

日期: 来源:TED英语演讲课收集编辑:23990
(滑动查看双语文本)

Do you have a sneaking suspicion that a particular person likes you?

你是否怀疑过,某个人喜欢你?


And yes, in that like like kind of way?

是那种异性之间的喜欢?


But wait, does the thought of being completely wrong hold you back?

但是,你是不是担心自己想错了?然后结局变得很难收场?


You just don't know how to be sure, as it can be super embarrassing in case you were mistaken.

你不知道怎么确定对方是不是真的喜欢你,所以你怕到时候局面变得很尴尬?


When someone likes you, they often act differently around you than they do with other people.

当某人喜欢你时,他们在你身边的表现往往和在普通朋友身边的表现不同。


It's all in an attempt to seek some form of validation or approval from you.

而他们的所作所为都是为了获得你某种形式的认同或认可。


How sweet?

多么可爱啊,不是吗?


And they have many different ways to go about it too.

而且他们做到这一点的方法也不同。


Some overly obvious.

有些表现得太过明显。


And others entirely too subtle.

还有一些人的举动则让人难以捉摸。


So here are some things one will definitely do when they really like like that special someone.

所以,当一个人真的喜欢上那个特别的人时,他一定会做一些事情。


Number one, the social media stalk.

第一,社交媒体。


This is a big one.

这是一个很大的问题。


Say you meet at a party.

假设你们是在一个聚会上认识的。


You add each other on social media.

你们互相加了对方的好友。


A few days pass, and you still haven't heard a word from their end.

几天过去了,你仍然没有收到对方发来的消息。


How could this be?

这怎么可能呢?


A notification pops up.

然后一个通知弹了出来。


They like to photo of yours from four summers ago.

他们点赞了你四年前夏天拍的一张照片。


Whoops.

哎呦。


While you were waiting for what seemed like an eternity, they were busy searching you up.

当你在等待他们给你发消息的时候,对方也在悄悄地关注你。


Where?

哪里?


On every single social media platform.

在你的每一个社交媒体平台上。


They're going through all of your posts, just to get a better idea of who you are.

他们正在浏览你的所有帖子,只是为了更好地了解你是谁。


If they're really interested, they'll wanna know more about you before sending that first text.

如果他们真的感兴趣,他们会想在发送第一条消息之前更多地了解你。


While waiting, it's not a bad idea to think of a few jokes you can send back their way, once they do.

在等待的过程中,可以想一些缓和气氛的笑话,因为如果他们真的给你发消息了,你也可以这么回他们。


Or have a stockpile of GIFs prepared.

或者准备好一堆GIF表情包。


Those who GIF together, stay together?

一起互发表情包的人最后肯定会走在一起的定律?


Number two, obsessively re-reading your texts.

第二,反复去看你发的消息。


Speaking of texting, when someone likes you, they may struggle to not be super obsessive about it.

说到发消息,当有人喜欢你的时候,他们可能很难不对其过度关注。


What's the proper amount of time to wait before texting back?

那么,等多久回复消息才好呢?


Do they seem to have memorized all 11,997 text messages you've sent back and forth to each other over the last two months?

他们似乎已经记住了你们在过去两个月里来回发送的所有11997条信息?


If they're unsure how you feel about them, they may go to the very start, and re-read every single message.

如果他们不确定你的感觉,他们可能会从头开始,重新阅读每一条信息。


They may wanna track the narrative arc of your connection.

然后发现其中的一些微妙的小细节。


When someone likes you, they may double or triple check the messages sent back and forth.

当有人喜欢你时,他们可能会反复检查发送的消息。


Is that little dot dot dot notification driving you totally mad, as you wait for them to respond?

当你期待对方的回复时,等待消息框弹出那个小红点的过程是不是能让你抓狂?


Only for them to type nothing?

更别说他们万一啥也没回了。


If they replied to quickly, they may be worried that they're coming off too needy or overbearing.

如果他们回复得很快,他们可能会担心自己表现得太过热情。


Although if they reply too late, you might find yourself losing interest.

不过,如果他们回复得太晚,你可能会发现自己已经对对方失去了兴趣。


They may text back almost immediately because they don't want you to be kept waiting.

他们可能会几乎立即回复,因为他们不想让你久等。


If you write in short, quick bursts, and they really like you, they'll probably write back in the same exact way.

如果你回复消息的速度很快,并且他们真的很喜欢你,他们也很可能会以同样的方式回复你的消息。


Number three, copy your speech patterns and mannerisms.

第三,模仿你的说话方式和言谈举止。


Do you have keywords or catch phrases that you say all the time?

你有没有经常说的口头禅啥的?


Have they started saying them too?

他们是不是也会开始这么说?


If you talk a lot with your hands, do they now gesticulate widely back to you?

如果你在说话的时候经常使用手势,他们是不是现在也会这样和你说话?


If a person really, really likes you, they may seize every opportunity to be in your company.

如果一个人真的、真的喜欢你,他们可能会抓住每一个机会融入你的生活中。


And it's natural for them to wanna spend more time with you.

他们想花更多的时间和你在一起,这是很自然的。


If, okay, a lot of time with you.

如果......好吧,他们能有很多时间和你在一起。


And the more time they spend with you, the more likely it is that they'll start mirroring you.

他们和你在一起的时间越长,他们就越有可能开始模仿你。


They're probably going to start speaking in a similar rhythm and cadence.

他们可能会开始以和你相似的节奏说话。


As the saying goes: Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

俗话说:模仿是最真诚的表白。


Number four, trying too hard in your friend circle.

第四,努力融入你的朋友圈子。


What is a big hurdle, if not the biggest one they have to pass if someone really likes you, your friends.

如果有人真的喜欢你,那你的朋友会是一个很大的障碍,但能不能称得上是最大的障碍还不好说。


I mean, yeah, your closest group of friends know everything about you.

因为,你最亲密的朋友知道你的一切。


They've probably known you for a longer time period.

他们可能认识你的时间特别长。


And your social media and texting history can only tell a person so much.

而你的社交媒体和历史消息能透露的关于你的信息并不多。


If a person likes you, they'll want your friends to like them too.

如果一个人喜欢你,他们也会希望你的朋友也喜欢他们。


Hanging out as a group in a social setting can be really beneficial for this reason.

出于这个原因,在社交场合中,可以邀请大家一起出去玩。


They are more receptive to your friends when they are recalling mutual adventures from the past.

当你的朋友回忆起彼此共同经历的事情时,他们会更能接受那个人。


They ask your friends a ton of questions about you.

他们会问你的朋友一大堆关于你的问题。


If they come off as really awkward in front of the group at first, that's not necessarily a bad thing.

如果他们一开始在大家面前表现得很尴尬,那也不一定是一件坏事。


They might just be super nervous.

他们可能只是超级紧张。


But if the other person puts in the effort to listen to those around you, that's a good thing.

但如果与此同时,他们也会努力地倾听你周围的人说的话,这是一件好事。


And number five, they do things you like that they have zero interest in.

第五,他们做你喜欢的事情,虽然他们对此毫无兴趣。


Do you enjoy quietly looking at artwork in museums, or strolling casually through the park on a bright sunny day?

你喜欢静静地在博物馆里欣赏艺术品,还是在阳光明媚的日子里在公园里漫步?


Or is it more of an intense jog?

或者,来一次剧烈的慢跑?


If someone really likes you, they're also more likely to join in on activities that they don't normally partake in otherwise.

如果有人真的喜欢你,他们也更有可能参加他们平时不会参加的活动。


Take exercise for example.

以锻炼为例。


Are you often getting out there and working on that cardio?

你经常出去做有氧运动吗?


Does the other person never go for an intense run, or even a casual jog?

而对方从来不进行高强度的跑步,甚至是一次轻松的慢跑?


If someone likes you, they may be more likely to say yes to do something like this, even when they're not used to such physical exertion.

如果有人喜欢你,他们可能会去做这样的事情,即使他们不习惯这样的体力消耗。


They wanna share your interests.

他们想和你分享你的兴趣。


When they're going way far outta their comfort zone for you, that says a lot about them.

当他们会跳出自己的舒适区陪你做一些事情时,这就能说明很多。


Attraction is often complicated.

吸引力往往是复杂的。


Relationships can sometimes be even messier.

关系有时甚至会变得更加混乱。


Signs that someone likes you can be very confusing for sure.

判断一个人是不是喜欢你肯定会让人非常困惑。


Signals can also be misinterpreted.

有些行为也有可能会被误解。


How one person reacts to a situation could be totally different from how you would yourself.

一个人对一件事的反应可能与你对这件事的反应完全不同。


If you are the one who's obsessively checking the other person's socials, and re-reading their texts, it's totally okay.

如果你是那个痴迷于查看另一个人的社交信息,然后不断阅读他们发的信息的人,没什么问题。


You are not alone.

你并不孤单。


Just try to avoid accidentally liking one of their old vacation photos from four summers ago.

只要避免不要手滑点赞他们四个夏天前拍的度假老照片就行了。


素材来源:Youtube

相关阅读

  • 【TED演讲】为什么屏幕使我们更不开心?

  • TED英语演讲课给心灵放个假吧 演讲题目:Why our screens make us less happy演讲简介:屏幕和电子设备对我们做了什么?心理学家亚当·奥特研究了屏幕从我们身边偷走了多少时
  • 脱不花清华五道口分享:怎么向沟通要绩效?

  • 3月8日晚,得到联合创始人、科学企业家五期校友脱不花受邀到清华大学五道口金融学院的“师友沙龙”,交付了一场主题为“向沟通要绩效:提升组织沟通水平的三个法则”的讲座。在讲
  • 个人退税陷阱大揭秘!这些要警惕

  • 阳春三月,草长莺飞个人所得税开始退税啦许多网友在网络平台晒出了自己的退税金额少则几十元,多的上万元好高兴啊啊啊当心!有些骗子紧跟热点在这个退税的高峰期开始搞事情啦您有
  • 收藏!2023国考面试攻略

  • 近日,随着国考面试名单公布,面试环节即将到来。如何提前进行面试练习?怎样提升临场面试技巧?如何穿着才能显得落落大方?面试时有什么必备礼仪?过度焦虑如何进行心态调整?1.了
  • 11条残酷但真实的职场箴言

  • 编者按:人在职场,多少都见识过职场不那么光鲜美好的一面,却很少有人愿意承认这些残酷的事实。在这篇文章里,作者总结了 11 条残酷但真实的职场箴言,你是否有共鸣?本文来自编译。图
  • 这20个实用的思维模式,可以提高你的决策质量

  • 编者按:人每天都要面临成千上万个问题、决定与挑战。一个个来看似乎没什么,但是累积起来会让人不堪重负、不知所措,仿佛狂风骇浪之中的一叶孤舟,这时候,你最需要的是指南针,本文介
  • 收藏!2023国考面试攻略来了

  • 近日,随着国考面试名单公布,面试环节即将到来。如何提前进行面试练习?怎样提升临场面试技巧?如何穿着才能显得落落大方?面试时有什么必备礼仪?过度焦虑如何进行心态调整?1. 了解岗

热门文章

  • “复活”半年后 京东拍拍二手杀入公益事业

  • 京东拍拍二手“复活”半年后,杀入公益事业,试图让企业捐的赠品、家庭闲置品变成实实在在的“爱心”。 把“闲置品”变爱心 6月12日,“益心一益·守护梦想每一步”2018年四

最新文章

  • 【TED演讲】为什么屏幕使我们更不开心?

  • TED英语演讲课给心灵放个假吧 演讲题目:Why our screens make us less happy演讲简介:屏幕和电子设备对我们做了什么?心理学家亚当·奥特研究了屏幕从我们身边偷走了多少时